Okay I know the recipe title is a little long, but trust me you need all of those parts to make these cookies be what they are.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Walnut Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- Ghirardelli chocholate chips (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cream shortening, sugar, pumpkin puree until smooth
- Mix together dry ingredients (flour, soda, cinnamon, salt)
- Mix dry ingredients and egg gradually into wet ingredients
- At the end fold in chocolate chips, raisins, walnuts into batter
- Place heaping teaspoons full on to greased cookie sheet (I didn’t grease mine and they were fine)
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes
- Cool on pan for 2 minutes
- Place on cooling rack
The dough looks good, but it wasn’t my favorite dough to eat…which I am thinking is probably a good thing!
Great for a Halloween party!
Freezing and sharing is a must with these, unless you want to eat all of them in one day…which is okay too!