All I have to say is that “26” has a lot to live up to…25 was quite possibly the best year yet. So many wonderful and impacting life changes…traveling, family, friends, a new job and new “home”, a life changing break up from an emotionally oppressive and detrimental relationship, plenty of beach, sand and wine, new friends, running a marathon, weddings, engagements, babies, visiting Paris, Spain and ending the year with an unforgettable trip to Vegas. I really am so lucky and so incredibly blessed. It is truly the people in my life who have shaped who I am…but I think most importantly when reflecting back on my 25th year I have really embraced my goal of enjoying the company of “Liz”. As I sit here watching my favorite movie Love Actually in my PJs with a big glass of wine I could not be happier 🙂
….”The Top 25 of 25″…
1. Christmas 2011…I love my family (plus Pat!)
2. The Felicita Spa with my mom and sister…too many laughs, too much red wine.
3. My amazing friends annual get together…
4. Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in Frederick…with my soon to be roomie!
5. Visiting Newport
6. Phillies game and checking out Xfinitiy Live with Colly!
7. Visiting Devon in NYC with Court
8. Running the Frederick Relay with Allie
9. Going to “high school” Prom with Exeter Co-workers
10. Celebrating Sarah’s Bloomsburg Graduation (she was a Freshie when I was a Senior!)
11. Visiting the amazing and beautiful Julia in Slope Park, Brooklyn
12. Celebrating Life at the OD listening to Secret Service with my favorite Sea Isle people…Colleen and her mom
13. Drinking Skinny Girl on the beaches of Montauk…just like Bethany 🙂
14. Visiting Paris and Spain with my mom
15. Attending a wine festival in a grass field in the middle of July
16. Finally getting to up to the beautiful and infamous “Thousand Island’s” with Court and her family.
17. Heading to “Seacrets” in OCMD with Allie after our 11 mile run that we thought at the time was “so long” !
18. Moving to Frederick MD…and my new job that I am in love with!!
19. Running the Surf Town Half Marathon in Westerly RI where I had a PR of 1:54 ! Finally broke 2 hours
20. Starting my first blog!
21. Ashley’s Wedding
22. Celebrating Court’s Birthday in Fogelsville with the Novotnak’s
Carrie and Max !
Krassy and Joe
Jess and Dom!
24. Crossing the finish line of the Philadelphia Marathon
25. Vegas !!
26. Had to add in one more for good luck!! My gorgeous friends came to Frederick last weekend to celebrate…really I have the BEST friends.
Thank-you for all of the birthday love!!!! xoxoxo