March 6th is the day…
my sister was born…30 years ago today!
30 reasons I love my sis….
1. She will drink SkinnyGirl cocktails with me on the beach in Montauk.
2. She will laugh at me when I eat an entire funfetti cake at her bachelorette party at 2:30am.
3. She wore sexy hot glasses back in the day with my cousin Anna.
4. She live(d) in Newport, RI and takes me on long drives for some Ocean Drive Therapy Talks.
5. She has an obsession with towel animals from Carnival cruises.
6. She has a wonderful mother-in-law.
7. She cheers on the Patriots, Red Sox, and Dave Matthews Band with her hubby.
8. She Loves Lucy.
9. She cooks for me when I visit, and it’s always yummy!
10. She picked out pretty bridesmaids dress that looked good on me.
11. She trick or treated with me and never ditched me for her friends…even when I was a tooth and my bristles came out of my human size tooth brush and I cried for 10 blocks.
12. She finds yummy burger joints in Narragensett, RI. (and other delish restaurants)
13. She shares in my joy for eating cookies, pies, bread, candy, chocolate, or anything else we can find at 72 Bittersweet Drive Cafe.
14. She hates to read but read the 50 Shades of Grey series in 3 days.
15. She surprised me and came all the way to PA for my marathon.
16. She cried when we surprised her for her bachelorette party because she was sad to leave Pat for a week…
17. She spent an entire weekend at the The Felicita Spa…. in the deserted woods…. where we were the ONLY customers or people around for 50 miles.
18. She likes to yell at me for not putting sun screen on and then she will rub it on my back.
19. She has a stylish husband.
20. She was a sexy hot girl scout.
21. She is a great friend (pictured with her BFF Mish:)
22. She looks cute in baseball hats.
23. She has been wearing red lipstick since 1990.
24. She always sticks up for my dad (probably because they are the same person:)
25. One time she had a little too much “adult red grape juice” and put a cornucopia on her head.
26. She adores her nephew Declan, and will be a wonderful mommy:)
27. She tolerates my mother thinking she is our “sister”
28. She played the flute AND wore ugly christmas sweaters before they were cool.
29. She always brings home cute gifts to my mom such as Turkey Daffodils..and introduced us all to Alex and Ani bracelets.
30. She is an amazing and beautiful person and I am so lucky and blessed to call her my “Sessy”.
4 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Sessy!”
This is so great I love it. Wow.
So sweet Liz and those are some amazing pictures!
Such happy memories..thank you for putting this together for us…Love you
Elizabeth I am beyond blessed to have such a caring sister! Love you!