Yesterday I made beef stew in the crock pot. It was super easy. Next time I make it I would like to make it more creamy! Andrew and I went for dinner a few weekends ago to Jo Jo’s downtown and I got a delicious beef stew made with Stout and I am on the search to recreate it!
First I have to start off with a picture of my nephew. (duh)
Easy Beef Stew
- 1 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 lbs of beef stew meet or any other type of “beef” you like
- 2 large potatoes (or 5 little ones) peeled and diced
- 3 carrotts peeled and diced
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 2 1/2 cups of beef broth
1. Combine all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Enjoy!
(Sorry for the picture, I had to take it from the leftover because I forgot when we ate last night!)
Allie and I have our first snow day today and we are currently still in our PJs watching The Polar Express…reasons I love being a teacher… (the dogs are fighting over her affection)
Lazy cone head.
Have a great Monday!!