Happy Sunday! This weekend has been quite relaxing and productive for me! Andrew was hit with a nasty stomach bug Friday so while he has been resting I have been getting stuff done! Things you may want to try too…from me to you..
My sister and mom told me my protein pancakes looked like barf because I used Vego-One protein powder which turned the pancakes green! I used this recipe from MamaLaughlin .. they turned out great! (even if they are green!)
Easiest shrimp recipe ever…ready for it?
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
(I adapted this recipe for one, but it makes about 4 servings)
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, pre-cooked and frozen variety, thawed
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers (Optional if you like it spicy)
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Be sure your shrimp are fully thawed and drained. You don’t want extra water in the pan from your shrimp.
- Sauté all ingredients together in a large skillet just long enough to warm the shrimp. Remember they are already cooked.
We do “Secret Valentine” at work and I am pumped about who I got! I had to hide her name with a chocolate.
Andrew’s care package. The Cookie Dough Oreo’s were an “impulse” buy aka I tried one and they were disgusting and I can’t have them at my apt so they are now Andrews (He won’t eat them though so if you want them go get them!)
I love reading tales of counseling especially from Yalom, my favorite psychotherapist. He is awesome. Even if you aren’t a counseling student you may still like his stories!
I love this song.
Have you ever tried Barley Wine?? It is so good! If you like Wine and Beer you may like it! It is strong though so don’t have more than 2!