Wishing the Happiest of Birthdays to my Best Friend Courtney!!!
All of us together….Court introduced me to my BFF’s (swimmers!)
2 years ago..ringing in her 25th in AC…Can’t wait to do it up again Vegas style this time…one month! Isn’t she the cutest?? She is the reason I am going to Vegas…..and do adventurous/fun things in my life….
She will always be “Court N”…even though I don’t really have any other friends named Courtney! She is the reason I know a “little” bit about sports, sometimes, only if she is around and tells me…especially ice hockey (COURT’s FAV:)
She is the reason I got in to running! (Virginia Beach Rock ‘n Roll!) Court and Allie did the Philly Half (same race Allie and I will do in a few weeks:)
Here’s to another year!! Happy Birthday Court N! Love you GF!
(hope you wished for power and a flyers season when you blew out the birthday candles:)
Just a few goals for the month….
- Lift 2 x per week (bodypump once marathon training stops!)
- Don’t be scared to run after the marathon (aka KEEP RUNNING)…3 times per week (15 miles per week would be good!)
- Keep avoiding sweets to feel gooooooddd! Watch one piece turns in to MANY pieceS
- Drink more water (I think we all need this one!)
- Try out Sol Yoga for hot yoga after marathon (a local yoga place)…I ❤ hot yoga
- Slow down….and really enjoy the holiday season with family (that includes eating)