Last night I decided I was completely and totally sick of steaming veggies in the microwave so I decided to try a roasted asparagus recipe that I found from Pinterest. I haven’t posted a recipe in a while…another NY resolution is to try to cook more.
If you like easy and you like asparagus…you will be a fan. Plus it has my favorite food/ingredient in the entire world in it…parmesan cheese:)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- lemon juice
- about 2 bunches of asparagus
1. preheat oven to 475.
2. snap off the ends of the asparagus and mix together with olive oil, and salt and pepper
3. place in a shallow baking dish and spread parmesan cheese over the top of the asparagus
4. roast in the over for about 10 minutes, until the cheese is brown
5. squeeze or pour lemon juice over top and walaa, YUM!!
PS Check out the recipe page for other roasted veggie ideas.